Walt Disney Imagineering
At Walt Disney Imagineering, Disney’s theme park development division, I supported the creative development and production of research + development projects and live experiences in Disney Parks worldwide.
I developed and wrote concepts and show flows—and even created 3D animatics—for interactive shows, gaming experiences in physical space and in VR, next-gen Character encounters, and nighttime spectaculars while also producing a $1M research & development project and supporting production of a new land. My unique background in both traditional and next-gen storytelling helped me collaborate and contribute across many teams and disciplines, bringing our stories to life in new ways.
- Show Writer/Production Specialist, Moana: A Homecoming Celebration, Hong Kong Disneyland – a live interactive show
- Concept Writer, Celebrate! Tokyo Disneyland — a nighttime spectacular
- Creative Development, Oga’s Cantina, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Creative Development, Interactive & Entertainment in Fantasy Springs, Tokyo DisneySea
- Show Writer, VR Projects, WDI R&D
- Producer, Live Interactive Illusion Show, WDI R&D
- Creative Lead, Blue Sky Interactive Attraction Pitch, Creative Entertainment